Please burn candles responsibly to ensure their safe use
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets. Use holders designed for the particular candle style.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4 of an inch or less at all times.
- If smoking occurs, blow candle out. Trim wick(s), remove trimmings, and relight.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.
- Keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.
Glass Jar and Container Candles
- Please handle glass containers with care. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped, or scratched.
- Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
- If smoking occurs, check for drafts or high traffic areas, which may cause flame to flicker and smoke. Also, be sure that the wick is no longer than 1/4". If it is, extinguish, trim to 1/4" or less, and relight.
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, burn your candle for 3 hours at a time. It is normal for a small amount of wax to be left. The amount may vary by color, fragrance, and burning conditions.
- For Cork Top Jars, keep the cork top away from all flames and Do NOT use is it as a candle/candle flame extinguishing tool.
- Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. Only burn in a suitable holder, or on a plate or other fire- and heat-resistant
- Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- When wax pool reaches the candle's edge, extinguish flame and allow candle to harden before relighting. This will prevent dripping.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
- Never place directly on furniture. Only burn in an appropriate holder.
Votive and Scented Tea Light Candles
- Do not burn in an enclosed space like a potpourri pot
- If wick smokes or builds up carbon, extinguish flame and remove the carbon before relighting.
- Burn only in an appropriate holder. Do not burn freestanding.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us HERE.